Understanding the ERC-20 QBX Token Migration
Over the last few weeks, the QBX (qiibee token) migration has been ongoing. This token migration is vital for our ecosystem and QBX (qiibee token) holders as it brings uniformity and flexibility to the ecosystem.
The QBX (qiibee token) has long been hosted on the Binance chain and Ethereum chains. This migration is aimed at bringing all tokens to one core blockchain. The importance of this migration cannot be over-emphasized, and all QBX (qiibee token holders are to participate in this ongoing migration. It is also essential to know that this is a complete migration and not a swap of tokens, as old tokens will be burned, and all users who participate in the migration will receive new QBX (qiibee tokens) equivalent to the number of tokens they migrated.
This blog post offers more information on how QBX (qiibee token) holders can go about the ERC 20 token migration process.
The ERC-20 QBX Token Migration Process
To migrate your ERC-20 QBX (qiibee token), click this link and begin the process.
Before you begin, ensure you have metamask installed on your PC and ensure it is connected to the Ethereum mainnet network. Below is a more in-depth step-by-step process to migrate your ERC20 QBX (qiibee tokens).
2. Once you click on continue, as said above, another page will appear. For this new page, you must click the box and click ‘next’ to proceed to the next stage. You can also click on ‘Terms of service’ to read the terms of service before clicking the box.
3. This section contains Frequently asked questions (FAQs). If you have any doubts or questions regarding the migration, you can go through this section to get clarification. Click on each of the questions to open the answers. After that, click ‘Next’ to proceed to the next section.
4. This is the guide section. You must read everything written here carefully and ensure you understand and comply with each of them before ticking the boxes. You must tick all boxes before proceeding to the next section.
5. This is the section where you are required to migrate your tokens. You should have a page that looks like the image below.
6. Click ‘Approve token transfer’ to transfer all your QBX (qiibee tokens). It will call the “approve” function on the QBX (qiibee tokens) v1 contract so that the engine smart contract will be authorized to perform the “transfer from” function on your wallet. This step will not transfer any of your QBX (qiibee token) v1.
7. After approving the token transfer, click on ‘Send tokens’ to execute the swap.
If you feel as though there is still some confusion, please use the videos linked below to assist you with aspects of the migration, such as:
- Adding the QBX token to MetaMask (in case it doesn’t show up automatically)
- Connecting and Adding a Trezor Wallet to MetaMask by exporting the necessary private keys (where applicable)
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance or have inquiries about the migration process, etc.
The qiibee foundation is the world’s leading blockchain provider for the global loyalty market.
Most recent posts
The core vision of qiibee is to be the global standard for loyalty on the blockchain by sharing...
Several things have occurred in the crypto space and the qiibee ecosystem in the last few months....
Application to be a member of the QBX VIP Club is ongoing, and you can be a member of this...